Microneedling With eDermastamp
Promote skin repair and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, stretch marks and other signs of aging with us, using eDermastamp’s Micro-needling Technology!
Micro-needling also known as Collagen Induction Therapy is perhaps the most successful treatment in combating the common concerns of aging skin. With eDermastamp’s Micro-needling, we promote skin repair and reduce the appearance of:
- Scars (acne, surgical, burns)
- Fine lines & wrinkles (vertical lip lines, crow’s feet)
- Skin texture (enlarged pores)
- Stretch marks
- Hyper-pigmentation (age spots, sun spots, etc)
How it works?
The eDermastamp® is an advancement of the classic roller technique, in which a motor power moves a needle module up and down with a high frequency. The needle length is adjusted according to the indication and treatment area. One extremely important feature of the eDermastamp® is its Health Canada Approval and certification meeting all standards for medical-grade equipment, manufacturing, materials, sterile packaging and more.
- Treatment – eDermastamp®’s surgical grade micro-needles reach beyond the epidermis into the dermis, causing pin-point bleeding and triggering the body’s spontaneous healing response.
- Healing Cascade – Within minutes, the perforation channels close and the healing cascade starts, invading the area with collagen-producing fibroblasts and growth-promoting properties.
- Younger Looking Skin – New organized collagen & elastin forms, bolstering from within, while the epidermis becomes thicker and more supple, each time a treatment is performed.
Is the eDermastamp® Micro-needling treatment suitable for all skin tones?
Yes, the treatment is suitable for all skin tones and types.
How does the treatment feel?
Before you begin your treatment a topical numbing cream is applied in which you will have a feeling similar to exfoliation during treatment.
How many sessions are recommended?
In general, we recommend 3 treatments, 6 weeks apart for optimal results. In cases of severe scarring or skin conditions, more treatments may be needed.
How soon after treatment can I return to my daily activity?
eDermaStamp® micro-needling treatments are mildly invasive, leaving your skin flushed (similar to a sunburn) for 24-36 hours. Some clients report tenderness while others report no discomfort whatsoever. Your activity is not hindered in returning to your daily routine.
One home-care product is essential to aid in optimal healing. The Dermaroller® Moisturizer ACE specifically designed for post-care micro-needling treatments. This product is gamma-ray treated for sterilization purposes for use on the days following treatment and regular daily use. It infuses your skin with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that are essential in promoting fast and effective skin-cell proliferation. The result? Your skin appears enriched and deeply hydrated, strong and firm, smooth and luminous! With continued use as part of the home care system, you will visibly reduce the signs of aging.
The eDermaStamp®’s surgical-grade micro-needles reach beyond the epidermis into the dermis, causing pin-point bleeding and triggering the body’s spontaneous healing response.
Within minutes, the perforation channels close and the healing cascade starts, invading the area with collagen-producing fibroblasts and growth-promoting properties.
New organized collagen & elastin forms, bolstering from within, while the epidermis becomes thicker and more supple, each time a treatment is performed.